M/S Jaz Minerva Nile Cruise Overview:
|Luxury Nile Cruise
|Number of Cabins
|Average Cabin Size
|20 Square Meter
|Lower Deck Cabins?
|Yes. Some Cabins
|Cabin has Balcony?
|Yes. Cabin has Balcony
Dimensions: 72 m length. 14 m width. 1.5 m draft
Cruise in comfort and style onboard the Five-star luxury-rated Jaz Minerva. This ship creates the perfect atmosphere and a comfortable home base to explore the same route the Pharos would have taken in their stately processions along the Nile from Luxor to Aswan. The Jaz Minerva offers luxurious cabins, mouth-watering cuisine and a variety of entrainment and recreation on board. You’ll never get bored or lack for something to keep you occupied, even if that’s just soaking up the rays on the enormous Sun deck that runs the entire length of the ship. This floating luxury hotel features a round-the-clock reception service as well as internet and international telephone facilities (charged against use) on board. The large and elegantly furnished restaurant can accommodate all passengers in one sitting, while the opulent lounge and bar will give the prefect area to relax or chat. Cool off in the Sun deck swimming pool or sip your favourite cocktail at the pool bar. Whatever you choose, there’s no better way to experience the sights and scenery of Egypt
Featuring 73 large double cabins, 2 singles and 2 luxury Suites, the Jaz Minerva offers a choice of five deck levels (cabins on four decks):
- Lower Deck with 9 double cabins
- Deck 1 with 20 double cabins
- Deck 2 with 28 double cabins and 2 large double-size Suites
- Deck 3 with 18 double cabins
- Sun deck
Main and upper deck cabins have large panoramic sliding windows with a Nile view. All cabins are fully air-conditioned (individually controlled) and furnished with generous closet and wardrobe space. Cabins also feature the following as standard:
- Private W/C, shower and hairdryer
- Marine Satellite TV with in-house video channels and music system
- In-cabin safe for valuables and mini-bar/fridge
- Full laundry service is available on request
Cruise Dining & Leisure Facilities:
The main restaurant accommodates all passengers in one sitting and offers a mix of local and international buffet style cuisine created by a selected team of highly skilled chefs. Accommodation is on a full-board basis with daily tea time service including snacks and cakes. A large, sumptuous lounge and bar serves drinks and snacks all day.
Sit back and relax with your drink in hand from the pool bar on the sun deck or lounge by the large freshwater swimming pool situated forward on the Sun deck that runs for the entire length of the ship. Visit the gift shop or indulge yourself in the beauty salon (open on request twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan).
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Jaz Minerva Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to Know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise by the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However this is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality. – All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks. – Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast. – The Trips can start either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule. – Average Cabin Size includes Bathroom and Balcony.
– Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refer to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type. – Minerva Nile Cruise could be totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates. – The Minerva Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or not before confirming your booking. – To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.