M/S Nile Empress Nile Cruise Overview:
|Standard Nile Cruise
|Number of Cabins
|Average Cabin Size
|18 Square Meter
|Lower Deck Cabins?
|Yes. Some Cabins
|Cabin has Balcony?
|No. Only Large Window
Dimensions: 61.2 m length. 10.60 m width. 1.16 m draft
The Nile Empress is an intimate and luxurious Five-star Nile cruise ship that takes you on your journey along the Nile and through the marvels and beauty of Egypt in supreme style and elegance. It features just 29 cabins and suites all in all and is unique in its design. It’s one of the few Travcotels’ Nile cruise ships to feature a two-level Sun deck with a swimming pool and pool bar. Providing intimate and highly personalised service, the Nile Empress features a round-the-clock reception service, international telephone and fax facilities (against charge), excellent cuisine and a crew that is determined to make your holiday experience exceed your wildest expectations. Meeting space can be arranged if the boat is fully chartered.
- Accommodation is on full-board basis with a daily tea time service that includes delicious cakes and snacks. The Nile Empress has just 29 generously proportioned and well appointed 14.5 m ² cabins
- • 25 Large Double cabins
- • 2 Single cabins
- • 2 Suites
- The Nile deck houses 15 double cabins, the main deck a further 8 double cabins plus 2 suites and the Sun deck is home to lounge, 2 more double and 2 single cabins.
- Cabins have large panoramic windows overlooking the Nile. Every cabin and suite is fully air conditioned (individually controlled) and all are equipped with:
- • Private bathroom with W/C, shower, bidet and hair dryer
- • Satellite TV (while docked) and music system.
- • Safe for storing valuables
- • Mini bar/fridge
- • Laundry service (available on request)
Cruise Dining & Leisure Facilities:
The Nile Empress offers a tempting selection of tasty buffet style dishes for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner based on local and international cuisines. The elegantly appointed main restaurant can accommodate all guests in one sitting and the spacious lounge features comfortable seating and a bar. You could also try out the pool bar, sipping refreshing drinks while admiring the view or working out with the fitness equipment on the twin-level Sun deck.
The swimming pool and pool bar are located on the large split-level Sun deck where you can sink into a sun lounger and soak up those rays or wander for the length of the ship admiring the scenery. A bazaar and gift shop on board will supply souvenirs or you can indulge yourself in the beauty salon (open twice a week on request in Luxor and Aswan). Keep in touch with home through the chargeable international telephone and fax services or dance the night away and enjoy regular folkloric and music performances held in the capacious lounge.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Nile Empress Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to Know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise by the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However this is not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality. – All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks. – All Inclusive Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, All Beverage, Tea, Coffee, Juice & Local Alcoholics by Glass. – The Trips can start either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule. – Average Cabin Size includes Bathroom – Nile Empress Nile Cruise could be totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates. – The Nile Empress Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or not before confirming your booking. – To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.