M/S Nile Monarch Nile Cruise Overview:
|Standard Nile Cruise
|Number of Cabins
|Average Cabin Size
|18 Square Meter
|Lower Deck Cabins?
|Yes. Some Cabins
|Cabin has Balcony?
|No. Only Large Window
Dimensions: 70.5 m length. 12.00 m width. 1.2 m draft
The Nile Monarch lives up to its royal name and rating as a luxury Five-star cruise ship. Providing a very high standard of service, the Nile Monarch features a round-the-clock reception service, international telephone and fax facilities (against charge) with a meeting space available if the ship is fully chartered.
It features just 45 cabins and magnificent suites and its crew pride themselves in offering a warm, intimate and highly personalized service. With cruise holidays, half the fun is getting there as well as arriving at various destinations. The Nile Monarch will make your journey as pleasurable as possible with excellent food, superb accommodation and vibrant entertainment on board this charming and well appointed vessel.
Accommodation is on full-board basis with a daily tea time service that includes snacks and cakes. The Nile Monarch has 45 generously proportioned and well appointed cabins of 17 m ²
- 35 Large Double cabins
- 6 Single cabins
- 4 Suites
The Upper deck has 14 double and 6 single cabins along with 2 expansive luxury suites. The main deck below comprises of 12 double cabins and 2 further luxury suites. The lower Nile deck houses 9 double cabins
Cabins have large panoramic windows overlooking the Nile (except the lower deck). Every cabin and suite is fully air conditioned (individually controlled) and has a complete laundry service (on request). All cabins and suites are equipped with:
- Private bathroom with W/C, shower and hair dryer
- Satellite TV (while docked) and music system.
- Safe for storing valuables
- Mini bar/fridge
Cruise Dining & Leisure Facilities:
The Nile Monarch offers a tempting selection of regional and international dishes for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. The spacious main restaurant can accommodate all guests in one sitting and the spacious lounge features comfortable seating and a full bar. You could also try the pool bar, sipping refreshing drinks while admiring the view from the forward terrace or the Sun deck.
The swimming pool and pool bar are located on the large Sun deck where you can sink into a sun lounger and soak up those rays, enjoy head – to – toe massage service against charge or you can just admire the scenery as it glides past. A gift shop on board will supply souvenirs or you can visit the beauty salon (open twice a week on request in Luxor and Aswan). Keep in touch with home through an international telephone and fax service (charged extra for use) or enjoy regular Egyptian national dance and music performances held nightly in the lounge.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Nile Monarch Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to Know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise by the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However this is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality. – All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks. – Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast. – The Trips can start either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule. – Average Cabin Size includes Bathroom – Nile Monarch Nile Cruise could be totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates. – The Nile Monarch Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or not before confirming your booking. – To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.