Spending Wonderful time in Egypt in sailing on the board of luxurious Lake Nasser cruises from Abu Simbel to Aswan for 5 days/4 nights.5 Day(s)
What the 5 Days / 4 Nights Lake Nasser Cruise Program Prices Included:
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- 4 Nights Accommodation on board your cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Aswan and Abu Simbel
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
What the 5 Days / 4 Nights Lake Nasser Cruise Program Prices not Included:
- Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
- Optional Excursions.
- Personal expenses.
Meet and assist upon your arrival at Abu Simbel airport by our REP and transfer to board your Lake Cruise. Lunch served aboard before your visit to the Temples of Abu Simbel. Back to the ship for dinner and overnight aboard
Breakfast aboard the ship with free time at leisure. Lunch will be served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Upon arrival, a tour of the Citadel of Kasr Ibrim will be conducted from the ship’s sundeck, “entrance to is not permitted” . Dinner aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Sail to Amada. A.M. visit the Temples of Amada, Derr and the Tomb of Penout. Return to the ship for lunch while sailing to Wadi El Seboua. Upon arrival, discover the Temple of Dakka and the Temple of Meharakka. Dinner served aboard the cruise and overnight stay.
Sail to Aswan and cocktail while crossing of the Tropic of Cancer. Lunch aboard. As soon as your arrival in Aswan, visit the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, and the Kiosk of Kertassi. back to the ship for dinner. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport / train terminal to travel back.
The above program may be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances.
The program may change in sequence but not in visits.
www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not liable for these changes in case it happen.
What you needs?
Camera and a supply of film – Hat & Sun block in Summer Season – Comfortable Footwear