M/S Al Jamila Nile Cruise Overview:
|Cruise Runs||Every Saturday from Luxor 4 or 7 NightsEvery Wednesday from Aswan 3 or 7 Nights|
|Official Rating||5 Stars|
|Our Rating||Deluxe Nile Cruise|
|Number of Cabins||70 Cabin|
|Average Cabin Size||22 Square Meter|
|Lower Deck Cabins?||All Cabins Main or Upper Deck|
|Cabin has Balcony?||No. Only Large Window|
|Meals Included||Full Board|
Al Jamila Nile Cruise gives you the opportunity to view the ancient monuments and temples of Luxor. Visit the Valley of the Kings, Karnak temple and discover a civilization that over 5,000 years old.
Grasp the view of the eternNile while enjoying your cruising. The most relaxing panorama on a luxurious ride would account
for a vacation you will never forget.
Al Jamila luxury cruise leaves you with nothing to worry about. With high class extended facilities and luxurious atmosphere,
We promise an unforgettable and remarkable cruise you will be coming back again.
Reception area & Lounge bar with panoramic view
. Library located in the main lounge
. Restaurant located on the lower deck
. Swimming pool, bar & Sun deck
. Boutique & Jeweler shop on the Mezzanine floor
Spa center offering an extensive range of facilities: Message room, Turkish bath & Fitness machines
. Internet corner
. Laundry & dry cleaning facilities
. Golden Plate of Crystal Hygiene Company. Sound proof on all decks & Ultra violet water treatment
. Meeting space can be arranged if boat is chartered
. Major credit cards are accepted on board
. 4 Suites & 66 Double cabins distributed on the main, two upper decks & one lower deck
. Size of each cabin is 22 sq. meters each, with private bath/shower
. Size of each Suite is 35 sq. meters each, with private bath/shower
. Hair dryer, satellite color TV, DVD films, telephone, closed video circuit, music system, fire alarm, protection and smoke
detector in each cabin
. Large panoramic windows in each cabin to open from ceiling to floor
. Individual safes in each cabin
. Cabins are fully air conditioned with individually
Al Jamila was built with guest comfort and boat safety in mind.
We follow international standards in technical specifications and safety measures.
. Built according to the safety laws of American Bureau
. Length 72.00m – Breadth 14.40m – Draft 01.50m
. Engines power 3 x 490 HP, 03 MAN generators 2 x 490 HP and 1 x 360 HP
. Complete water purification system
. Radar and short waves radio
. All ceilings and partitions are fire resistant and sound proof
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates||Single||Double||Triple|
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04||
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09||$0
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04||$0
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01||$0
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Al Jamila Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However This is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality.
– All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There are No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
– Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
– The Trip cans Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
– Average Cabin Size includes Bathroom and Balcony.
– Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refer to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
– Al Jamila Nile Cruise could be Totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
– The Al Jamila Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
– To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.