Tour Departs And Ends In The Follow Days:
Option 01: Starts at Aswan in Wednesday – Ends at Luxor in Saturday
Option 02: Starts at Aswan in Friday – Ends at Luxor in Monday
Please choose date fit with the above start and end days of this Package
• In Day 01: Your arrival in Aswan it should be at any time in the morning before Lunch (Lunch at 01.00PM) after lunch at (02.00PM) you will visit Aswan Sightseeing’s such as Philae Temple and the High Dam
• In Day 04: you should book your departure from Luxor at any time after (12.00PM) as in the morning of this day you will visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Tour Package Highlights:
Accommodation: 3 Nights on board of 5 stars the Nile Cruise boat on full board basis
In Aswan: Philae Temple, Perfume Store and the High Dam
In Kom Ombo: Kom Ombo Temple
In Edfu: Horus Temple
In Luxor: Valley of the Kings, Factory of the Alabaster Stones, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Tour Package Details:
In this Program you start the trip from Aswan City. You visit Aswan Sightseeing such as the High Dam and Philae Temple. Then the Nile Cruise Sail to Luxor in second day. On the Way the Nile Cruise Stops at Kom Ombo City to visit Kom Ombo Temple and at Edfu City to visit Edfu Temple. At the End the Nile Cruise Arrive to Luxor. In Luxor you visit the West Bank of Luxor such as Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
Tour Duration: 04 Days 3 Nights
Tour Type: Guided Tour
Tour Start in: Aswan at any time in the morning before 12.00PM
Tour End in: Luxor after 12.00PM
Day 01: Welcome To Aswan (Philae Temple, The Perfume Store And The High Dam)
Arrive in Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station, meet and assist by our representative
Arrival transfer from Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station to Nile Cruise boat
Embarkation before lunch
13.00 Lunch on board
Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the Temple of Philae, The High Dam and the Perfume Store
Dinner on board
Overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan
Included Activities: Philae Temple, the High Dam, Perfume Store
Optional Activities: Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (Nubian Village)
Included Meals: Lunch – Dinner
Day 02: Early Morning Opportunity To Do Optional Excursion To Abu Simbel / Kom Ombo / Edfu
Breakfast on board
Free Morning in Aswan
Lunch on board
Sail to Kom Ombo
Visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu & dinner on board. Arrive Edfu
21 entertainment show at Lounge Bar
Overnight on the Nile Cruise boat at Edfu
Included Activities: Kom Ombo Temple
Optional Activities: Early morning there is opportunity to do Optional Excursion to Abu Simbel (if you take this option you will have breakfast box)
Included Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Day 03: Edfu / Esna / Luxor
Breakfast on board
Visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the God Horus. (By Horse Carriage)
Sail to Esna Lock, Cross Esna lock and continue sailing to Luxor.
Lunch during Sailing
Free afternoon and evening at Luxor
19:30 Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise
21:00 entertainment show at Lounge Bar
Included Activities: Edfu Temple
- Afternoon; Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple)
- Evening; Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (Sound & Lights Show at Karnak Temple)
- Evening; Opportunity to do Optional Excursion (City tour in Luxor by Horse carriage)
Included Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Day 04: Disembarkation (Valley Of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple And Colossi Of Memnon)
Breakfast on board
Disembarkation after breakfast
Cross the Nile to visits the West Bank of Luxor including the Valley of Kings, the factory of the Alabaster Stones then the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and the two Statues of Colossi of Memnon.
Transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Railway Station according to your departure details in Luxor for final departure
Included Activities: Valley of the Kings, the factory of the Alabaster Stones, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Optional Activities: Early morning there is opportunity to do Optional Excursion Hot Air Balloon over Luxor (if you take this option you will have breakfast box)
Included Meals: Breakfast
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates||Single||Double||Triple|
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04||
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09||$1050.00
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04||$1330.00
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01||$1330.00
Tour Prices Inclusions
• Airport, Railway Station Transfers:
In Day 01: Arrival transfer from Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station or hotel in Aswan to Nile Cruise boat according to your arrival details in day 01 (Your arrival in Aswan it should be at any time in the morning before 12.00 PM) Please inform us after bookings by your arrival in Aswan as soon as you know it
If your arrival by plane (Airline company, Flight number and arrival time)
If your arrival by train (Train number and train car number)
In Day 04: Departure transfer from the Nile Cruise boat in Luxor to Luxor Airport or Luxor Railway Station or hotel in Luxor in day 4 (your should book your departure from Luxor at any time after 12.00 PM as in the morning of this day you will visit Valley of the Kings, the factory of the Alabaster Stones, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon)
3 Nights in 5 Stars Nile Cruise boat on full board basis
Full Board; Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverage Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast
Day 01: Tour to Philae Temple, the Perfume Store and the High Dam
Day 02: Tour to Kom Ombo Temple
Day 03: Tour to Edfu Temple by Horse Carriage
Day 04: Tour to Valley of the Kings, the factory of the Alabaster Stones, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Sightseeing’s Entrance Fees
• Services of experienced Egyptologist English speaking Tour Guide joined you in the Sightseeing Excursions.
• If you are interested in Services of experienced Egyptologist French, Spanish, German or Italian speaking Tour Guide is available with supplement of 80 $ per the party per cruise not per person
All transfers by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
All service charges and taxes
Tour Prices Exclusions
International and Domestic Flights, Train Tickets
Tutankhamun Tomb inside Valley of the Kings
Any extras not mentioned in the program
All Beverages Are Extra even water except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
Tipping as written in the following
Check In And Check Out Time
Nile Cruises Check In Time:
Normally the check in time is at 11:00 AM before Lunch. However Most of the Flights come very early in Morning. So if your Cabin is free they will give you the cabin immediately. If there is no place you will have till Normal check in time. In order to avoid this problem we highly recommend that you start your tours directly after coming from Airport or Train Station. By this way you will benefit from your time, make the tours before it come too hot and you will check in at the normal time so you will be sure that your cabin is ready for you.
Nile Cruises Check out Time:
The Majority of Nile Cruise Check out Time is at 8:00 or 9:00 AM Just After Breakfast. They have to clean the cabins before other guests come to check in at 11:00 AM. However if your Flight or Train is in the Afternoon or by Night you can still use the Cruise Facilities but Not the Cabin or the Restaurant, Also You can leave your luggage’s at the Cruise and take a walk in the city or make some tours.
Children till 5.99 years old will be Free for Accommodation sharing parent room for a maximum one Child without bed
Children between 5 / 11.99 years old will be charge with 50% of the adult price sharing parent room.
Children 12 years old and more will be charge as adult person
1 Adult + 1 Child will be considered as a Double room
Optional Excursions Prices If Need It Are Quoted Per Person In $:
- Nubian Village in Aswan: 60 $ per person, in case of solo traveler 25 $ supplement will apply
- Sound & Lights Show at Philae Temple: includes transfers – Entrance Fees 75 $ per person, in case of solo traveler 30 $ supplement will apply
- Abu Simbel by car: includes transfers – Entrance Fees – Guide 160 $ per person, in case of solo traveler 80 $ Euros supplement will apply
- Karnak and Luxor Temples: includes transfers – Entrance Fees – Guide 70 $ per person, in case of solo traveler 20 $ supplement will apply
- City tour in Luxor by Horse carriage: 35 $ per person in case of solo traveler 10 $ supplement will apply
- Sound & Lights Show at Karnak Temple: includes transfers – Entrance Fees 60 $ per person, in case of solo traveler 20 $ supplement will apply
- Hot Air Balloon over Luxor: 100 $ per person
What is The Last Duration We Accept Last Minutes Bookings
For the last minutes booking it should be at least 72 hours before arrival and we should have the complete client’s details such as Full Names, Nationality, flight arrival details (Airline Company, flight number and arrival time)
What You Need?
- Camera – Hat – Sun block – Comfortable Footwear – Swimwear
What Is The Budget Of This Tour?
- Dear Clients Please know that the tour price covers the services stated in the “Inclusions” section only and there are many other personal expenses which will occur during your trip are not included in the Tour prices such as Optional Activities, Tipping etc
Gratuities And Tipping
How much is the average Tipping and when to give it?
Nile Cruise Crew:
On Average there are about 50 to 70 people working in the Nile Cruise boat. The Guest sees only 5 or 7 persons of the crew. So it is unfair to give tips to people that you see and forget other people. That’s why there is a rule in all Nile Cruises that Guest should not pay any tips for anyone during the Nile Cruise Trip. All Tips must be given at the end of your trip. You put your tips in an envelope and write the amount on the back then leave it at the Reception of your Nile Cruise. All Tips will be collected from clients and divided to the whole Cruise Staff. This is a Fair solution for everyone.
The Tips is about 4 US$ Per Person per Night. For Example, if you are 2 Person and having a 3 Nights’ accommodation in Nile Cruise your Tip Amount will be:
4 US$ x 3 Nights x 2 Person = 24 US$.
So you Leave 24 US$ in an Envelope at the Reception on the End of your Nile Cruise Trip.
For People who are carrying your bags in the check in and the check out from the Nile Cruise boat they will get alone tipping from you in the time of check out 1 US Dollars per person. Those tipping are not including in the tipping which you left at the reception of the Nile Cruise Boat
For The Drivers, Representatives and Guides:
The following amounts are Recommended and on a Per Person Basis (in American Dollars USD or Euros)
. Aswan Representative 4 to 5 $ or Euros
– Luxor Representative 3 to 5 $ or Euros
– Drivers 3 $ Euros (per person per airport transfer for each transfer)
– Guides 7 to 10 $ or Euros (per person per day)
– Drivers 7 $ or Euros (per person per Aswan tour)
– Horse Carriage in Edfu 4 $ or Euros per Carriage
– Drivers 7 $ Euros (per person per Luxor tour per day)
Tips are not an obligation on you. It is redemption for a good service. However wages in Egypt are very low. So most people depend on tips to survive, but this is not an excuse to give a bad service. If you feel that the person is not offering you a good service or stressing you to give him tips, DO NOT GIVE TIPS or REDUCDE THE AMOUNT. But please tell him why you did that. In most cases if you don’t give tips, people such as Driver, Cruise Staff, Felucca Captain or Carriage Car Driver will think that you gave the tips to your guide to give it to them and will start a Hard Talking with him about that and waste your time.