M/S Darakum Nile Cruise Overview:
|Official Rating||5 Stars|
|Our Rating||Luxury Nile Cruise|
|Number of Cabins||52 Cabins|
|Average Cabin Size||20 Square Meter|
|Lower Deck Cabins?||All Cabins Main or Upper Deck|
|Cabin has Balcony?||No. Only Large Window|
|Meals Included||Full Board|
M/S Darakum is one of the Largest and most Luxurious vessels on the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan providing the services and facilities of 5 Star Deluxe. The crew and the management on the M/S Darakum assure comfortable and enjoyable cruise on the Nile River.
• 5 Stars Deluxe Nile cruise
• Five decks (four with cabins)
• Cabins: 44 cabins + 8 Suites to be as follows:
• 44 Cabins: 20 SQM
• 2 Junior Suites: 26 SQM
• 2 Senior Suites (Third Floor) : 40 SQM
• 2 Senior Suites (Fourth Floor): 34 SQM
• 2 Panorama Suites: 34 SQM
• All cabins are facing the Nile & provided with large panoramic windows except the lower deck cabins ( With two sealed marine windows with tempered glass )
• Fully Air-conditioned
• The cabins have been designed to the very highest standards, keeping guests comfort & needs in mind throughout .
• Each cabin has either two Twin beds or a King-size bed, private bathroom with bath tub & Hair Dryer, mini-bar, Satellite LCD T.V , Internal telephone, controlled air conditioning, safe deposit box & 2 Life Jackets.
• Deck 5: Sun Deck
• Deck 4: Lounge & 2 Senior Suites ( 01 Suite large Bed & 01 Suite Twin Beds ) + Patio + Tan Deck
• Deck 3: 18 Cabins ( 06 Cabins Large Beds & 12 Cabins Twin Beds ) + 02 Senior Suites ( 01 Suite large bed & 01 Suite Twin Beds ) + 02 Panorama Suites ( 01 Suite Large Bed & 01 Suite twin Beds ) + Lower Deck
• Deck 2: Reception & 18 Cabins ( 07 Cabins Large Beds & 11 Cabins Twin Beds ) + 02 Junior Suites ( 01 Suite Twin Beds & 01 Suite Large Bed ) + Staff cabins .
• Deck 1: Restaurant & Pub + 08 Cabins ( Twin Beds )+ Kitchen
Outlets on board;
• Large restaurant seating 104 guests
• Large and Luxurious Lounge
• Gift Shop
• Mini Gym & Laundry
• Swimming pool
• Sun Deck with Recreation Area and Bar
Service on board;
• 70 fully experienced crew members
• International cuisine
• Length 72 m – Width 15.00 m – Height 11.25 m
• Water Purification Comprehensive System
• Electric Current 220 volts
• Fire Alarm, Sprinkler System
• 3Engines 475 h.p each
• 3 Generators 320 k.w each
• Marine sat.
Speed with the current;
• 15 m/h
Against the current;
• 14 m/h
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates||Single||Double||Triple|
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04||
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09||$0
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04||$0
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01||$0
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Darakum Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to Know:
Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise by the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However this is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality.
– All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
– Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
– The Trip cans start either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
– Average Cabin Size includes Bathroom
– Darakum Nile Cruise could be totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
– The Darakum Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
– To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price.
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.