M/S Emilio Nile Cruise Overview:
|Official Rating||5 Stars|
|Our Rating||Luxury Nile Cruise|
|Number of Cabins||72 Cabin|
|Average Cabin Size||20 Square Meter|
|Lower Deck Cabins?||All Cabins Main or Upper Deck|
|Cabin has Balcony?||No. Only Large Window|
|Meals Included||Full Board|
Emilio Prestige Emilio Cruise
The Emilio Prestige Emilio Cruise is the new 5-star superior cruise boat of the Emilio Prestige Line, created for unforgettable bolides on the Nile
The Cruise boat built according to the latest international specifications is a modern cruise boat, 72 mts long and 14.20 mts wide. Conceived with 4 main decks plus sundeck, the cruise boat has 72 superior cabins in modern style, all with wide windows, telephone, mini bar, air-condition, in-room safe box, satellite TV and courtesy set. Cabin size starting from 15 up to 38 sqm.
The cruise boat has 72 superior cabins (52 doubles, 8 singles, 10 triples and 2 suites) furnished in modern style at main and upper decks. All with wide windows, telephone, mini bar, satellite TV and courtesy set. Cabin size starting from 15 up to 38 sqm.
Restaurant:Privilege on Board
• Full board accommodation buffet serving.
• Welcome drink serving during staff presentation.
• Afternoon Tea every day.
• Belly dancer spectacle.
• Nubian Dance Show.
• Farwell Dinner.
• Midnight Spaghetti serving on sundeck.
• Fruit Basket in Cabins for VIPs, Matrimonial Anniversaries & Honey-moon Guests.
Facilities:Services on Board:
– Main Restaurant.
– Piano Bar.
– Sundeck Bar.
– Internet Café.
– Turkish Bath.
– Massage Room.
– Swimming Pool.
– Open-Air Gym.
– Bazaar Shop.
Structure & Technical Sheet:Emilio Prestige Emilio Cruise *****Deluxe
Is a modern cruise boat built according to the latest international specifications?
• Classification: 5 stars deluxe.
• Length: 72 meters.
• Width: 14,20 meters.
• Decks: 5.
– Built according to the latest international specifications.
– 3 engines are installed on board of 480 HP.
– 2 generators are installed on board of 412 HP.
– A Full water purification station on board.
– Electricity voltage of 220 volts.
– Fire-proof system.
Main Deck (Lobby):(10 Cabins)
• 8 Double cabins with twin beds.
• 2 Single cabins.
Middle Deck:(32 Cabins)
• 02 Double cabins with large beds.
– Connected to
• 02 Double cabins with twin beds.
• 18 Double cabins with twin beds.
• 04 Double cabins with twin beds.
• 06 Double cabins.
Upper Deck:(30 Cabins)
• 02 Suites.
• 04 Double cabins with large beds.
– Connected to
• 04 Double cabins with twin beds.
• 14 Double cabins with twin beds.
• 02 Single cabins.
• 04 Triple cabins.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates||Single||Double||Triple|
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04||
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09||$0
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04||$0
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01||$0
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Emilio Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise By the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However This is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality.
– All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
– Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
– The Trip cans Start Either From Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
– Average Cabin Size include Bathroom and Balcony.
– Balcony could be a very large window from Floor to Roof or an Outside Balcony in some cruises. Please refer to the Cruise Photos for the Balcony Type.
– Emilio Nile Cruise could be Totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
– The Emilio Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or Not before confirming your booking.
– To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.