M/S Nile Odyssey Nile Cruise Overview:
|Standard Nile Cruise
|Number of Cabins
|Average Cabin Size
|18 Square Meter
|Lower Deck Cabins?
|Yes. Some Cabins
|Cabin has Balcony?
|No. Only Large Window
A total of 70 double cabins are available onboard the Odyssey, these comprise of 29 cabins on the main deck, 17 cabins on the upper deck and 24 cabins on the lower deck. All cabins are fully air conditioned and equipped with en-suite bathroom, TV, mini-bar, telephone and safety deposit box.
Please note that smoking is only permitted on the sundeck.
Dining and entertainment
The restaurant, bar and sundeck seat 140 people and provide comfort and convenience throughout your trip. The restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and lunch and a set meal at dinner. The bar and deck provide an ideal setting to enjoy a relaxing drink and the scenes of the Nile.
We offer optional evening activities that take place in the bar. These include belly dance shows, bingo night, cocktail party, Egyptian party. Please note that for those of you who prefer an early night, the evening entertainment ends at 11pm so you should not be inconvenienced by the noise.
Facilities and services
Other facilities provided are a swimming pool, table tennis, laundry service, internet/fax/international phone lines, jewellery and gift shops, massage, 24 hour reception and room service.
Presidential Nile Cruises
Presidential Nile Cruises owns and operates 6 boats with a capacity ranging from 54 to 77 cabins. All the boats are tastefully decorated in a classic and elegant fashion and are fully air-conditioned. In terms of safety, all boats are equipped with the latest Fire and Safety systems and have been officially approved by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
Each boat features a 5 star restaurant serving a buffet breakfast and lunch and a dinner “a-la-carte”, all of which cater for vegetarians. The onboard chef can also arrange for any special dietary requirements. Rest assured our kitchen and its’ staff are compliant with the strictest health and safety standards.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Nile Odyssey Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to Know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise by the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However this is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality.
– All Cabins are Outside Cabins in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Cabins. However the Cabins are distributed on the Cruise Decks.
– Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast.
– The Trip cans start either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule.
– Average Cabin Size includes Bathroom – Nile Odyssey Nile Cruise could be totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates.
– The Nile Odyssey Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or not before confirming your booking.
– To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.