M/S Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Overview:
|Official Rating||5 Stars|
|Our Rating||Luxury Nile Cruise|
|Number of Cabins||27 Suite|
|Average Cabin Size||22 Square Meter|
|Lower Deck Cabins?||All Suites Main or Upper Deck|
|Cabin has Balcony?||No. Only Large Window|
|Meals Included||Full Board|
The Oberoi Zahra, Luxury Nile Cruiser continues the Oberoi Hotels & Resorts’ tradition of offering the highest standards of hospitality and is amongst the most spacious accommodation on the Nile. The mutedly elegant interior of the Luxury Cabins and Luxury Suites is complemented by expansive views of the river framed by large windows within the cabins and the en suite bathrooms. The Oberoi Zahra is the only boat on the Nile with a full-service spa.
It sails on a seven-day itinerary from Luxor to Aswan (and vice versa), allowing guests the opportunity to leisurely discover five thousand years of Egyptian culture.
Luxury Cabins & suites
The 25 Luxury Cabins are tastefully appointed with timber floors and elegant interiors. Large windows in the cabins and cabin bathrooms offer panoramic views of the Nile.
The 2 spacious Luxury Suites with separate living rooms, private terraces and Jacuzzis redefine luxury on the Nile.
The Luxury Cabin is spread over 26.4 square meters and minimally furnished with a choice of king-size bed and twin bed, flanked by large bedside tables and two lounge chairs with a coffee table. The bathroom, finished in marble and mosaic features a vanity counter and a separate glass-enclosed steam and shower stall, with the picture window offering magnificent views of the passing scenery.
The Cabins also include a 32-inch high-definition LCD television. Other amenities include a CD and DVD player, complimentary high-speed Internet access, two-line speaker phone, data port, a well-stocked mini-bar and tea and coffee.
Each Luxury Suite is spread over 50 square meters and offers the additional amenity of a separate living room, private terrace and an open air Jacuzzi.
The Suites also include a 32-inch high-definition LCD television and 42 inch high definition LCD television mounted on the wall. Other amenities include a CD and DVD player, complimentary high-speed Internet access, two-line speaker phone, data port, a well-stocked mini-bar and tea and coffee.
Additional in Cabin/Suites Facilites
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary wireless internet connection
- Daily basket of fresh fruit
- Down pillows
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping service
- Work desk and bedside telephone
(international direct dialing facility)
- Interconnecting cabins
- Non-allergic foam pillows
- Shaver adaptor
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Voice mail
- Welcome drink on arrival
- In-room electronic safe
Discover gourmet dining on board The Oberoi Zahra. The Chef and his team takes pride in offering the finest international cuisine a la carte services, with new menus on a daily basis.
The Oberoi Zahra is the only luxury cruise on the Nile with four therapy rooms. Each therapy room features a private shower and steam room. Uninterrupted views of the Nile, rejuvenating treatments and the finest natural products create the perfect experience.
- Therapy Rooms
- Swimming pool
- Library and Cigar Lounge
- Internet / games room
- Medical service on call
- Own Small luxury coaches for sightseeing
- Private docking areas
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per Person per Package.
|Seasons and Rates||Single||Double||Triple|
|Winter Season start from 01/10 To 30/04||
|Summer Season start from 01/05 To 30/09||$0
|Easter Season start from 24 /03 To 08 /04||$0
|Christmas & New Year start from 18/12 To 07/01||$0
What the Nile Cruise Price Included:
A complimentary arrival Airport or Railway Station transfer to Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the first day of your Nile Cruise Program.
Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
Assistance of our personal during your stay and excursions.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
Accommodation on board 5 star cruise on full board basis.
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to all sights which is mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions.
All service charges and taxes.
A complimentary departure Airport or Railway Station transfer from Nile Cruise Boat in Luxor or in Aswan in the ends day of your Nile Cruise Program.
What the Nile Cruise Price not included:
Any extras not mentioned in the included section.
M/S Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Notes:
Important to Know:
– Official Rating is the Rating Giving to the Cruise by the Egyptian Tourism Authority. However this is Not the Only Factor that affects the Cruise Quality. – All Suites are Outside Suites in Nile Cruises. There is No inside Suites. However the Suites are distributed on the Cruise Decks. – Full Board Meals include Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. All Beverages Are Extra except Tea, Coffee & Juice during Breakfast. – The Trip cans start either from Luxor or Aswan depending on the Cruise Schedule. – Average Suite Size includes Bathroom – Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise could be totally chartered or Out of Service for Maintenance in some Dates. – The Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise Could be Sold Exclusively for some Nationalities. So we have to check if it is available for your Nationality or not before confirming your booking. – To Get a Guaranteed Upper Deck Cabins or Suites a Supplement must be paid in addition of the Cruise Price.
– For Christmas December 24th and New Year December 31th a Supplement Might be added Gala Party depending on Cruise policy. Client will be informed about the Supplement Amount on time of Booking.
Please inform us by your Arrival complete details after booking.
If you come by flight:
We need the Airline Company Name
Your flight departure City
The Flight Number
If you come by Train:
Train Car Number
The Number of your Train Seat
Kindly know all information and Photos are taken from the Nile Cruise Boat Brochure and we not represent our opinion about the Cruise www.egypt-nile-cruise.com is not responsible for any change or false information published by the Nile Cruises Companies.